Thursday, October 31, 2013

Figuring out breakdowns without breakdowns

So maybe you get them. Maybe you don't. They're helpful sure. Maybe you see a role you're right for, you can bug your agent. maybe you see a CD you used to know really well moved to a new office. Great. But it doesn't matter what roles they have it matters WHO THEY CAST.

How can you figure that out?

One of the best untapped resources out there is still IMDB Pro.

Any time I'm deciding whether or not to take a worksop one of the first things I"ll do is go to IMDB Pro. I'll look at the show they're casting and look at every guest and co-star actor they've cast in as many episodes as I can have access to. I'll look at their credits, I'll look at their representation, you look at enough episodes you'll get a sense, "are they bringing in people like me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment